Saturday 14 April 2012

Don't want to make anyone jealous

I thought I had better do a similar page (as the previous one featuring Sophie) for Ben. This one was a based on the fact that I was tidying up and came across a package of Heidi Swapp ghost shapes. I've had these shapes for at least 3 years (possibly more) and even though I use them from time to time they never seem to run out.
The shapes are crowns, flowers, butterflies, bookplates and stars.
I was looking at all the crowns and wondering how I was ever going to use them up. One thing led to another and I stuck them down and then got out my huge collection of Kaiser Rhinestones (I think I have a pack in almost every colour) and put them together.
I had fun fiddling around with all the elements and although the photo itself is a bit grainy (not the best) I'm pleased with the end result.



2 comments:

  1. Natalie I love how you've used the transparent crowns! Such an adorable page!

    Sheree xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! what a sweet page & I love what you did with the crowns too... looks fabulous Natalie! :-)

    ReplyDelete