Thursday 30 August 2012

Stuck! Sketches

Hey there, here's my (just made it in the nick of time) entry for the August Bonus Sketch 2 for Stuck Sketches.
I had heaps of ideas for this one and it caused a hell of a mess on my desk (ok, I didn't clean up from the last layout I created) so I have also included a non edited look at my desk. In the end I used a mix of old and new. I had a few pages left of an old Basic Grey 6x6 pad which I have used for my grid and the top layer and a couple of new things from my recent Amy Tangerine hall. I even used some Kindy Glitz on my page - haven't remembered to use this in ages - it use to feature in almost every layout. LOL
I love this sketch and I instantly knew I had the right pic for this one. I took this photo last week when the kids and I made a last minute decision to take the dog to the beach. It was such a lovely warm and still afternoon. Perfect for photos and some splashing around.


1 comment:

  1. Good to see someone else's desk gets as messy as mine! I know exactly what it's like when you don't clean up after finishing a layout before you start the next one.
    I love the colours and the stitched grid pattern.

    ReplyDelete