Tuesday 30 October 2012

More Stuck Sketches

I was on a roll today with the house to myself and some very gloomy weather. I love the October 15th sketch at Stuck and what with today being Halloween I had a stroke of inspiration. I have been wanting to scrap these photos for a while now - they're from 2010 and today was the perfect day.

 
I had the Dear Lizzy jar stamp sitting on my desk from another project and I thought it would be cute to put the pics in. I have to admit that I have been collecting Halloween papers here and there when I find them on sale with the intent of scapping these and some other pics sooner. Oh well, seems it was my lucky day.

We don't celebrate Halloween in my family but my daughter's best friend and family is from Scotland and they have only migrated here a few years ago and they had the party. It was a fun excuse to dress up and according to my kids - eat lots and lots of lollies.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool layout!!! Love the design, hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you have put the photos in the jars, very clever!!!

    ReplyDelete