Friday 7 December 2012

Scrap the Boys

Hey there, this is my entry for the December Scrap the Boys.
The theme is to create a Christmas layout using non traditional colours. I decided to stick with a grey colour scheme in keeping with the colour of my sons Christmas shirt. I chose this photo from a couple of years ago.
In a recent shopping spree I seemed to have bought a lot of papers in these colours - never thought I'ld use them for a Christmas layout. I love how on-line challenges challenge you to change things up!

8 comments:

  1. Such a great Christmas layout using non traditional colours. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great boy colours...Fabulous page!
    Thanks for playing along at STB! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work Natalie. I love how you haven't used red and green - I'm over them!
    Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Love the colours and the sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours suit your photo perfectly, well done on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree - that pp is fab and I love your flair button! Thanks for visiting - wishing you a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photo, he looks sooo happy!

    Thx for joining us at Scrap the boys

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the muted colour palette! Thanks for playing at STB :).

    ReplyDelete