Wednesday 13 August 2014

Anna's Craft Cupboard August Sketch Challenge

Yay, it's been a while but I've finally created a new layout. I have been caught up in Project Life at the moment. I have just completed a terrific class held by Kim over at Jot. It was a six week course for those new to PL or those just struggling. I was both. I bought all the stuff (album, pocket pages, cards etc) earlier  in the year but just couldn't get started. I'm really pleased with what I have achieved so far and hope to continue through to the end of the year.

For today I am posting this layout about me and Ben. We were in the middle of doing his homework but things weren't going right and to lighten the mood I decided to take a selfie. As the title says, it started off fine but ended up in a lot of very silly faces and a big giggling fit. I'm glad I had the idea to keep snapping photos because I love all of these but especially the last one. It just shows us having a good old belly laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment