Friday 15 July 2016

Stuck Sketches July 1st






Sometimes my son and I like to pop out of the house, on the weekend, for a spot of morning or afternoon tea. Sometimes we like to go to Krispy Kreme.


I have been waiting for an excuse to use my new Amy Tangerine ephemera (from the Better Together collection) and this was the perfect set of photos.


Instead of spotty patterned paper I went with a spotty doughnut under the main photo. I love the look of that Amy Tan patterned paper, it already reminded me of sprinkles. So what goes well with doughnuts, coffee of course (for me, not my son) and that Shimelle background pp of take away coffee cups felt like a perfect combo with the bright doughnut.


I love it when a plan comes together.


cheers
Natalie

4 comments:

  1. I love excuses to scrapbook!! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic, love the donut! Thanks for playing laong at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun and adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome page!! I LOVE that donut!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete